WELCOME TO ZERODRAFT CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA
ZeroDraft Central Pennsylvania works directly with commercial building owners and homeowners to solve comfort and energy issues. ZeroDraft specializes in identifying air barrier breaches in existing buildings with a complete line of weatherization products and services for institutional, commercial, industrial, multi-family and residential buildings. We evaluate the building’s envelope as part of a system of interdependent components that must work together to achieve the maximum performance from each. Mechanicals, lighting, and controls all function at peak performance when the building is properly air sealed.
In addition to improved energy efficiency, benefits include a healthier, safer and more comfortable environment for building occupants after implementation of building envelope improvements. The primary purpose of diagnosing and correcting deficiencies in the building envelope is to stop air from leaking into and out of the building enclosure uncontrollably which can result in relief from these common problems:
From the initial assessment to final implementation, ZeroDraft takes pride in performing all aspects of building envelope measures with their own trained technicians.
- High heating and cooling bills
- Mechanical systems running less efficiently (causing increased maintenance and decreased product life)
- Uncomfortable, drafty rooms
- Uneven temperatures throughout the building
- Poor indoor air quality (dust, allergens)
- Noise (Outside or transferred within the structure)
- Odors from smoke, cooking, etc.
- Rodents/insect infestation
ZeroDraft Central Pennsylvania is an independent, licensed installer of ZeroDraft,
professional-grade building envelope materials.